Friday 11 April 2014

Police

I know I haven't been on here for a while but I need to give you this gist.

I saw the weirdest thing yesterday when I went to do my grocery shopping at Spar. So there I was minding my own business - as usual, Lol when I suddenly ran into a policeman fully dressed in uniform. You are wondering what he was doing right? Okay, he had a shopping list in his hand and was pushing a trolley with some supplies inside it. Next to him was a small statured Asian woman giving him orders and pointing things out for him to pick up. Hmmmm...... so shopping for expatriates don join police work? Okay na. Omo wahala deyyyy *in P square voice*

I tried to get a picture, I really did but he caught me. And as  you all know, me I no like wahala o least of all from Naija police. So I just shook my head and went about my own shopping. May God help us in this our country.


No comments:

Post a Comment