Wednesday 6 June 2012

ESOHE

May 27th is special because it's my sister's birthday.


Esohe my first sister. The one I asked for. I have loved you from before you were born. That was because I desperately wanted a sister to play with; but I have loved you even more since you came into my life because you are the kindest, most loving, caring, giving and positive person I know. You radiate love in all you do. You are such a strong person that I often wonder how you do it. You never allow yourself to stay down. No matter what the world throws at you, you just pick yourself up and keep trudging on. You inspire me in so many ways and I just want you to know that I feel very fortunate that I have you in my life.


I remember our childhood years when we were in such a hurry to grow up! All the fun, laughter, tears and sometimes mischief (lol) Suddenly we are all grown up and living our separate lives, chasing our separate dreams. It now seems like such a distant memory when we would certainly go to bed in the same house and sometimes even in the same room! I remember when we would watch a scary movie and you would beg me to allow you sleep in my room and even though I would have been scared too, I would sometimes be difficult just to make it seem as though I was the tougher one hehehehe... I wish we could go back there even if just for a weekend. I really miss those days.


I want you to know darling that I love you now, and I will love you till the end of time. 


May your new year be filled with blessings more than you can possibly imagine and ALL that your heart truly desires. You deserve it and more xx

1 comment:

  1. This made me cry. How sweet! I love you more and I too miss those simpler days...sigh. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete