Monday 23 July 2012

Sat evening in Lagos

My friend is going out of town for a while and so we decide to hook up and catch up. I was given the choice of where to go, and so I picked ABIBIZ; A restaurant and bar which recently opened in Victoria Island, Lagos, owned by a friend of mine. It turned out to be an excellent choice (not that I was surprised though)
The staff are very courteous and eager to help. Not quite like the waiter in Wakkis in Wuse 2, Abuja who actually hit on me (lol) but that's a story for another day.


We were immediately served a cocktail called 'happy date' recommended by the owner - lovely drink. In fact I had 2! The food was absolutely amazing!! I had sea food stir fry with chips. Yummy!!! Just the thought of it now is making me hungry :-(




The music was good (you can apparently bring yours - bring your ipod along and they will dock it for you) There was a small birthday party going on so we had fun watching people reminisce on years gone by.

Beautiful ambiance, good company, professional staff, smart service. All in all, it was a good evening. I definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like a blast..... Thanks for the great info and beautiful write up

    ReplyDelete